Information pursuant to art 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 - Code regarding the protection of personal data
The Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 protects the confidentiality of personal data and imposes a series of obligations on the part of those who process information relating to other subjects.
Among the requirements to be respected is that of:
- inform the person, to whom the data refer, about the use that is made of such data;
- ask for consent to carry out the related operations.
In thanking you for providing us with your personal data, we bring to your knowledge the purposes and methods of the processing for which they are intended.
Purpose of the processing
Personal data are collected, subject to your free and specific consent, for the purposes indicated below:
- purposes inherent to the institutional or entrepreneurial activities of the writer;
- statistical purposes and to detect the degree of satisfaction, commercial communication also interactive also through telematic tools (e.g. e-mail, mms, sms) and sending promotional-advertising material, promotion and sale of products and services also by associated and / or subsidiary and / or parent companies or third parties;
- inclusion in databases, for participation in games, sweepstakes, lotteries, prize draw, also through the use of social networks and similar platforms;
- any other purpose strictly connected and instrumental to the provision of promotional services;
Your free and specific consent is necessary so that your personal data can be processed for the purposes indicated above.
The data will be processed mainly with electronic and IT tools and stored both on IT and paper supports and on any other type of suitable medium, by persons specifically appointed to do so, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to of the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003. The data may also be processed in countries not belonging to the European Union and, for the performance of this treatment, your express consent is required or, if it is sensitive data, in writing. (Art. 43 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequence of a refusal to respond.
The communication of your personal data, provided for the implementation of the purposes of the processing indicated in point 1 of this information, is not mandatory, however, it becomes necessary and indispensable - always in compliance with the principles of relevance and not excess - for the purpose of forwarding this request; any refusal to provide data, in fact, will not allow the Data Controller to receive your request and therefore to provide for its timely and correct management.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
Personal data may be disclosed to:
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller as managers and agents of data processing; the staff in charge has been duly trained in matters of security and protection of personal data and the right to privacy.
- Persons of their trust, natural or legal, residing on the national territory, in the European Union or outside the European Union, who carry out elaborative and / or organizational services or complementary, instrumental or support for the institutional and commercial activities of the Data Controller.
- State bodies responsible for checks and controls on the regularity of accounting and tax obligations required by law.
In any case, the prohibition to communicate or disclose your personal data to subjects not necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes referred to in point 1 of this information remains.
Sensitive and judicial data.
The treatment will not concern personal data within the category of "sensitive" data, ie data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, adherence to parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life. The processing will not concern data of a judicial nature or personal data suitable for disclosing provisions pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and r) to u), of the Presidential Decree November 14, 2002, n. 313, regarding criminal records, the registry of administrative sanctions dependent on a crime and the related pending charges, or the quality of defendant or suspect pursuant to articles 60 and 61 of the criminal procedure code.
Rights of the interested party
We inform you that you can exercise, free of charge and at any time, the rights provided by art. 7 and following of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 to which reference is made, by request formally addressed to the Data Controller.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification. Pursuant to article 7 above, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Identification details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is:
- Chiarugi Firenze Pelletteria Srl
- G. Da Verrazzano, 2 - 50054 Fucecchio (FI)
- VAT: ITIT00961350485
The updated list of Managers, persons in charge and any third party recipients of personal data communications is available at the previously indicated office.